Monday, August 19, 2013

Are You Polish?

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days…..

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"




The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you
something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was
Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I
was German?" Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I
was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was
Mexican? Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was
Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Polish sausage, why did
you ask me if I'm Polish"



The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot.